Content management system (CMS)
A content management system ( CMS) is a bundled or stand-alone application to create, manage, store and deploy content on Web pages. Web content includes text and embedded graphics, photos, video, audio, and code (e.g., for applications) that displays content or interacts with the user. A web CMS may catalog and index content, select or assemble content at runtime, or deliver content to specific visitors in a requested way, such as other languages. Web CMSs usually allow client control over HTML-based content, files, documents, and web hosting plans based on the system depth and the niche it serves.
The benefits of using CMS are:
- Ease of use.
- Manage your website from any computer.
- No programming knowledge or FTP software needed.
- Search engines like WordPress sites.
- You have full control over your website.
- The design of the website is fully customizable.
- A Blog is already built in and ready to use.
- Add Plugins to extend the functionality of your website.
- You can expand your website as your business grows.
- You can have multiple users.
There isn’t a set price for a website built on the CMS, you can contact me detailing your requirements and I will then give you a price.